**All images taken from my tumblr**
I've been thinking a lot lately and not just about one particular thing, just everything in general. I get overwhelmed with things very easily and it can really stress me out sometimes so i've been trying to figure out ways to reduce that. One thing i love to do that really helps me is to write things down. I like to make to do lists, plan out my day on paper and write down thoughts. I find that it keeps my head cleaner which then helps me think properly and i don't get stressed. Another tip i have that helps me is when you do get stressed, to just take one step back and think about what you need to be doing or focusing on in that moment. Don't worry about tomorrow or next week. What do you need to do now. Instead of becoming stressed about everything you need to do i think a good thing to try learn is to only focus on the day your living right now. Living in the moment. I'm slowly getting there.
Post a Comment