For me Winter means dry skin. I have to start using many products i usually store away in summer and today i thought i'd share which products have been my favourite must haves this winter. I've included a clay mask, moisturiser and facial scrub. If your interested in what they are then keep reading!
I use this brightening facial scrub by Acure 3 days a week. I incorporate it into my shower routine to make it 10x easier for me to wash off. I love how this product is so natural and doesn't contain any harsh ingredients which may harm your skin. The product is easy to use, i just pop a thumb nail size on my fingers, mix in with some water and apply on my face. It really helps remove all the dead skin and does in fact give me a slightly brighter complexion overall. I am half way through this product and would definitely repurchase.
This product is like a holy grail for my entire family. My mum originally purchased this for herself and she loved it so much that she purchased one for my entire family so now my sister and dad also use this. It's exactly what it says on the packaging, a healing skin cream. I mainly use it on my face as a moisturiser and boy does it do a good job. It keeps your face hydrated all day. I've also used it on dry patches of my skin and has reacted brilliantly. I love how theres only 6 ingredients in this and they're all natural. This tub i have is 4oz which costs me $40 but it lasts so long depending on how you use it. I've had it since december 2014 and have only used a third of it. Love this!
I used to use this a lot when i first received it then kind of forgot about it but during July i rediscovered it and have started using it more frequently. It's from a brand called Michael Todd and it's a Kaolin Clay face mask. I like to use this once a week and put it on 30 minutes before i'm about to shower. This particular one is great for oily/combination and acne prone skin but i know they have other great ones that many bloggers have raved about. This is one that i love, my skin feels so smooth afterwards and helps draw out pimples and blackheads. The smell of this however is terrible and sticks around for a little while but that's the only downside to this product. Don't think i'd repurchase this just because theres so many others i'd rather try but this product is amazing and does the job well.
Post a Comment