New In: Saint Laurent


Saint Laurent Cat Booties - Sold Out (similar here, here and here)

Shoes are something i find very difficult to purchase for myself. I've been wearing 3 different pairs of Toms for the past 3 years because i can't manage to buy myself new ones but this year it all changes. As you saw in a previous blog post i bought myself some new summer sandals but i also managed to buy myself some booties! I have never owned a pair of boots. I was desperately looking around on Ebay trying to find some deals when i came across an Australian run consignment store based on Ebay and Instagram. I was looking through and spotted these gorgeous Saint Laurent booties. I was uncertain about them and at the time they were $395 so i left it, then the next day checked back and they had dropped the price to $295. I immediately purchased them and thought if i didn't like them i'll just resell them, but theres no need for that. I love these so much. These ones are the suede version, i know the leather version has been seen on Vogue editors and a few different bloggers which is amazing as it gives me a little insight on how to style them. But for now, i'm just super happy i've found myself a pair of boots and finally growing my shoe collection a little larger than 3 pairs of Toms.

Post a Comment