Thrifting Finds #2

It's that time of the week again. I went to the Sunday markets bright and early yesterday and now i'm here to share with you all my purchases so enjoy!



I got this one along with quite a few other pieces from one particular girl. She was selling the most gorgeous clothing, some a little pricey for me though. But this one looks amazing and i picked it up for $20. This retails for around $140. 


My next find from the same girl was this mini skirt from Aje. I got this one for $25. Aje skirts usually retail anywhere from $250 to $600.

This one was an exciting find! I hardly ever find Comme Des Garçons at the sunday markets. Let alone for $5, so this one was definitely coming home with me. 


This was one i thought i'd buy for my mother as it's a little to big for me. It's the Diane Von Furstenberg 'Boye Deux' blouse and i bought it for $30. This retails for $210 on Shopbop.


I just love the print of this dress! It's from Friend of mine and i got it for $30. I found it online retailing for $349.


This is my first Mara Hoffman thrifting find which is super exciting! It's this cute romper, perfect for Australian summers. This retails for $190 and she sold it to me for $20.


My last thrifting find was this Zimmermann silk drape maxi dress. It's a gorgeous pink colour with a tie up waist. I have no clue when i'll wear this so i might end up selling it but i couldn't pass it up. Zimmermann maxi dresses retail anywhere from $400 to $800. The lady sold this to me for only $20.



Post a Comment