First Impressions: Hourglass Hyaluronic Skin Tint

I decided it was time to buy a new foundation today. I usually wear the Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser or the Estee Lauder double wear foundation if i'm wanting a little more coverage, usually for a night out or a more important trip out. My skin is not liking me at the moment so i thought it was time to get that in between foundation. Something light but still has a medium coverage and long lasting power. I decided Mecca Cosmetica would be the perfect place to find one. Now before i get into the foundation let's just take a moment of silence to appreciate the shopping bags they provide.

Alright, on to the foundation. Now technically this isn't a foundation, it's more of a tinted moisturiser but they could of fooled me. The coverage on this is incredible and acts just like a foundation without actually being one. It comes in this plastic tube which is very travel friendly and in my case a lot easier to store away without taking up so much space.


The Skin Tint has SPF 15 which is great since we're coming into summer in Perth and it actually sits really well. I have oily skin with a lot of dry patches and this glides right over them and hides them away from the world. I got the colour Ivory which is perfect for my skin tone and really brightens my face. I've been wearing it for 4 hours today and it's still going strong. So far this is a must have.

Post a Comment