With summer just around the corner i thought it was time to dust off my fragrances and get them ready for another year. I don't own many fragrances but when i decide to buy one i like to purchase them based on quality and lasting power. So lets get into my three fragrances for this summer.
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle: This one was given to me by my lovely mother as a gift. I haven't used it to often but i do really like the smell of this. I do find that i will usually reach for the other two out of the three however. The main notes of this incorporate patchouli, rose and bergamot as well as a vanilla scent.
Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede: This is by far my favourite Jo Malone fragrance. Jo Malone is my go to fragrance brand. Their products are long lasting, great quality, well priced and the scents they have are incredible. This one in particular is very floral. I don't find any notes stand out in this, it blends in together nicely and sits well on the skin.
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid: Let's be honest and admit that anything Tom Ford does is going to be pure luxury. This fragrance is quite pricy but it is amazing. I treated myself to this last christmas and still love it. I only need to use one spray and i can still smell it hours later. It's another strong floral scent but isn't overwhelming, it's actually quite natural. It has notes of black orchid, honey, rum and spices which you can definitely smell throughout the day. This fragrance ticks all the boxes as well as the Tom Ford Black Orchid one which i do sometimes use from my partners collection.

Post a Comment