My Makeup Must Haves
Today i wanted to share with you my makeup must haves. I have slowly built up this collection over the past year and i use almost all of these items daily. So lets walk through them!
FACE:
Giorgio Armani Fluid Master Primer
Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow
MAC Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfinish
EYES:
Eyelure Brow Control and Shape Gel
Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes
LIPS:
MAC Lipliner in 'Whirl'
MAC Lipliner in 'Soar'
MAC Lipstick in 'Pink Plaid'
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in 'Sex Machine'
Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in 'Bitch Perfect'
So as you can see, i like to keep things really plain and simple when it comes to makeup. I don't for the life of me know how to use eyeshadow so i don't bother which makes it a very minimal makeup routine. Also if you couldn't tell, my lip products are 100% inspired by Kylie Jenner (no shame). I hope you guys liked that and leave a comment letting me know if you love any of these products xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Follow Me On Instagram
Popular Posts
-
Can you believe that it's winter in Australia right now after looking at this photo because honestly i can't. It was an amazing...
-
I decided it was time to buy a new foundation today. I usually wear the Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser or the Estee Lauder double wear fo...
-
A couple of weeks ago noticed that my primer and tinted moisturiser were running very low so i took it upon myself to head into the supermar...
-
Saint Laurent Cat Booties - Sold Out (similar here , here and here ) Shoes are something i find very difficult to purchase for mys...
-
First of all, i'm so sorry for the long time apart. I've been meaning to post on here daily but i unfortunately push it aside a...
-
It's that time of the week again. I went to the Sunday markets bright and early yesterday and now i'm here to share with you all my ...
-
Here we go once again. This week has been a great week in terms on thrifting finds and i'm so excited to share everything i got with you...
-
It is now officially the second day of spring and it's still unfortunately cold but warmer weather is well on the way which m...
-
For me Winter means dry skin. I have to start using many products i usually store away in summer and today i thought i'd share whic...
Post a Comment